Fat Transfer in Pakistan, Karachi
“Limited Time Special Offer”
Book Your Appointment Now & Get 20% Off on Fat Transfer Treatment. For Booking & Details Call Now: + 92 345 484 9111
Fat transfer in Pakistan, Karachi is one of the newest and prevailing methods of plastic surgery that is used at Aesthetic Shapes Karachi, Pakistan, to attain fat from one body part to be transferred in other parts. Having broad application in the new age treatment processes of plastic surgery, fat grafting is also known as fat injection which makes for a safe and long lasting solution. If you have any body part that lacks proper volume of fat such as in cheeks, face, breast, buttock, hand, feet, acne scars and more, through this procedure Dr. Syed Arif Hussain can help you in adding balance and augmentation in the right proportion. Depending on the treatment process and health of the patient, fat grafting may need to be done several times in order to get the desired result.
How Does Fat Transfer/Grafting Work?
- In this method, the surgeon removes the excess fat from different parts of the body such as thigh, abdomen and other areas
- This fat is then processed and then injected to expand/increase volume in desired areas
- Good thing about fat transfer technique is that it doesn’t only restore the volume of skin but it also enhances the glow and beauty of the skin
- It is an effective technique used to mold new contours, such as abs, biceps, chest, chest, buttocks, hips etc.
- Fat transfer is also the best alternative to the dermal fillers and implants for chin augmentation
What Areas Can Be Treated For Fat Transfer/Grafting?
The most common areas for treatment are:
- Frown lines
- Breast Augmentation
- Buttock Augmentation
- Hip Enlargement
- Skin depressions
- lips to give a fuller and more sensuous
- Hand rejuvenation
- Body Contouring and Shaping
- Face Rejuvenation
- Crow’s feet
- Facial wrinkles
- Creases and furrows
- Sunken cheeks
- Some types of scars
How Is The Fat Transfer Treatment Performed?
A fat-injection procedure is a two-step process
- First the donor site is cleansed and then anesthetized
- Then fat is harvested through a liposuction cannula (tube) from the abdomen or hips and once extracted is aspirated and washed in saline to remove damaged fat cells prior to injection
- Once treated the fat cells are then injected with a small syringe (after the area has been numbed) into the desired locations.
Are There Any Side Effects?
- As with any medical procedure, there can be side effects. Most people experience some swelling and redness for the first 24-48 hours.
- Itching and mild discomfort is not uncommon
- There is no risk from allergic reaction because the fat is harvested from your own body
- Infection is extremely rare and if needed antibiotics will be given for five days
Benefits Of Fat Transfer/Grafting Treatment
Here are some benefits that you can grab from fat transfer treatment at Aesthetic Shapes, Karachi, Pakistan
- Less Invasive treatment
- No need to stay in hospital because it is a walk-in walk-out kind of procedure
- No pain due to use of local anesthesia
- It enlarges the area uniformly and naturally
- The look and feel both are natural
- There are no implants used
- It’s a minimally invasive procedure, so no scars
What About Result Of Fat Transfer Treatment?
Good thing about this procedure is that you can see the results immediately. You can have fresher, healthier, and younger-looking skin just after the treatment.
It is not a surgery, so you can get back to your normal activities very next day of treatment. Sometimes you notice bruising that settles within some days. Your surgeon will advise you to apply camouflage cream for recovering fast. As far as donor sites are concerned, their recovery will need some time usually one or two week.
Is Fat Transfer A Safe Procedure?
Absolutely yes, because it is your own fat being transferred from one place to another. Since no foreign material is used, no reactions are seen.
How Long Does The Result Of Fat Grafting Last?
Different procedures react differently to the fat transfer treatment. Once transferred about 50-70% of the fat is absorbed by the body and 30-50% will stay for a long time and maybe for life. It means that additional procedure may keep on adding volume to the pre-existing fat. It is good to get answer to this question during consultation session with an expert cosmetic surgeon.
Risks And Complications Of Fat Transfer Treatment
- The risks and complications of fat grafting treatment are uncommon and rare
- The possible complications or side effects are soreness and bruising
- Another rare risk associated with this procedure is dissatisfaction of the patient
- Sometimes, patient doesn’t feel happy from the results of procedure but it happens when he/she chooses incompetent surgeon for this treatment
- It is good to find the best cosmetic clinic for this purpose
Disclaimer: Individual results may vary