Chin & Neck Lipo in Karachi, Pakistan
If you are concerned about excessive fat or fullness along the chin, neck, or jawline, you may be a candidate for chin and neck liposuction. Liposuction of the chin and neck is a minimally-invasive surgical procedure designed to contour the neckline and remove excess fat from the area below the chin. Neck lift surgery aims at improving the aesthetic appearance of neck by:
- Removal of excess fat from the chin and neck
- Refinement of the jawline
- Improvement of neck line and silhouette
During your consultation, Dr. Syed Arif Hussain at Aesthetic Shapes, Karachi, Pakistan, will examine your chin and neck and determine the extent of platysmal dehiscence (separation) and the degree of skin laxity. The vertical neck lines and skin looseness may or may not be amenable to liposuction. The alternative to chin and neck liposuction is a traditional neck lift or a mini-neck lift.
Also Check: Liposuction in Pakistan and Tummy Tuck in Karachi
Am I A Good Candidate For Chin Liposculpture?
- Tumescent Liposuction of the chin is ideal for men and women with a “double chin” or loose, sagging skin and excess fat in the chin, neck, or cheeks
- Anyone who is over the age of 60 may need to take extra precautions and may wish to consider further skin-tightening procedures for loose or lax skin
- A complimentary consultation with the doctor can address any questions you may have
Can Chin Liposculpture Be Combined With Other Procedures?
Yes, of course. Tumescent Liposuction of the chin can be performed at the same time as any other procedure so that you can customize and perfect your problem areas.
Facial Contouring With Refinement Of The Jowls:
- Neck liposuction is used to contour the central neck, lateral neck, chin, and jawline
- Some patients present with prominent facial jowls that overshadow the jawline and mandible
- During a facelift, neck lift, or neck liposuction procedure, it is possible to address the jowls through micro-liposuction
- The liposuction technique allows for meticulous refinement and contouring of the jowls in relation to the medial jawline
- The correction of jaw line complements facial contouring procedures and provides patients with an effective strategy to improve facial proportions
- After jowl liposuction, a standard facelift dressing is placed for twenty four hours
- The dressing places uniform compression along the face and neck area and minimizes the risk of hematoma and complications from surgery
- Chin and Neck Liposuction is an outstanding procedure to add youth to the face
Chin Liposuction Surgery In Karachi, Pakistan
- Chin liposuction is a minor surgical procedure where small incisions of 2 to 4 cm long are made in the chin and under the ears
- Some skillful surgeons also do an intra-oral incision (in the mouth)
- The procedure is done with the help of local anesthesia, which is usually injected in the neck
- Then through tumescence technique the skin and the underlying tissue is lifted to accommodate the thin liposuction cannula (suction device) that sucks the excess fat
- High frequency oscillations from the cannula dissolve the fat cells, which is then sucked through a vacuum device
- Additional small incisions are made if the extra fat needs to be removed from the cheeks
- The chin liposuction procedure normally takes about 45 minutes to an hour to perform
- The procedure is considered safe and effective
- Chin liposuction, also referred as facial liposuction is the best way to get rid of double chin, jowls, or chubbiness under the chin
Laser Surgery For Chin Liposuction
- Chin liposuction is also done through laser surgery, which is relatively a newer technique
- The procedure is similar where a probe is used along with the laser in the place of liposuction cannula
- However, laser surgery is practiced widely in United States and is not often suggested by many surgeons since it is not effective in the removal of larger fat collections
Laser liposuction surgery does not involve any suction process, instead of high frequency vibration, light energy is used to vaporize the fat cells
- Laser lights help to tighten the surrounding skin thus preventing baggy, excess skin, which might be noticed in fewer cases of traditional liposuction
- Though safe, laser surgery is not prescribed for patients with diabetes, liver or kidney problems or blood clotting problems.
- Generally performed on an outpatient basis, laser surgery lasts for 30 to 60 minutes
Post-op Care After Chin Liposuction Surgery
Once the incisions are closed, the surgeon places an antibiotic-soaked piece of gauze between your lower lip and gums complimented by a pressure dressing around the top of your head to underneath your chin
- Ensure to sleep on two pillows or keep your head elevated for the first two weeks or as prescribed by your surgeon
- Consult your surgeon if you feel prolonged numbness in your cheek or chin, or have excess scar tissue and lumps in the operated area
- Do not get worried, as your chin and lower face may look even more swollen than earlier for few days
- The swelling will dissolve in few weeks and your chin will become more defined
- During the initial weeks, it is quite normal to experience few odd sensations like tingling, sharp pains, burning or pulling and cold conditions under your chin, you may not be able to consume solid foods immediately after chin liposuction
- The surgeon will ask you to the visit at least two times after surgery for evaluation of the operated area, incision cleaning and removal of sutures
You can have a bath a day after the surgery
- However, stay away from exercise or other activities that raises your blood pressure for the first three weeks after chin liposuction surgery
- Your surgeon will teach you to massage the area
Diet alterations are prescribed if you have undergone intra-oral incisions
- Your surgeon may ask you to avoid raw fish (sushi), rare meat and other foods that are prone to have any bacteria
- Wash fruits and vegetables before you intake them
- The surgeon might ask you to rinse your mouth with an antiseptic solution several times a day.
- Be careful with your incisions Do not pick them with your tongue as it might lead to dangerous complications.
Getting prepared for Chin Liposuction
- Choosing the surgeon for chin liposuction is very crucial
- Ask your surgeon for reference of past work
- This might include photographs of both pre and post-operative procedures of earlier patients or patient’s testimonials.
- If you wish to undergo chin liposuction, ensure that you are mentally and emotionally strong, because, quite a few people have experienced a period of depression post-surgery
- Take time to explain to the surgeon about your requirement and expectations so that common understanding is arrived. This will help your surgeon reveal what can realistically be achieved.
- Once decided, your surgeon will call you for two sittings. During the first sitting, the surgeon explains as what to expect from chin liposuction
- The surgeon takes some pictures of you and then explains the post-surgical effects with the help of computer assisted morphing technology
- The procedure also enables the surgeon to understand your unique facial anatomy
- During the second sitting, the surgeon evaluates you physically for any active disease and pre-existing medical condition
If you are taking medicines like oral contraceptives, aspirin-containing medications, your surgeon might ask you to stop the same for a while
- You will also be advised to stop smoking before chin liposuction
- Diabetes patients must have their sugar levels under control before undergoing chin liposuction
- Radiological tests for chin liposuction are generally prescribed for patients with unusual facial anatomy. However, your surgeon will decide whether you need any laboratory tests before your surgery
Chin Liposculpture Vs. Chin Liposuction
- Liposculpture of the chin can help tighten the skin, remove excess fat, and restore the clean, smooth, defined jawline typical of youth.
- Now you can look the way that you feel – younger – and really put your best face forward
- A chin Liposculpture procedure at Aesthetic Shapes Smart Lipo Centers in Karachi, Pakistan, is easier and safer than traditional neck liposuction
- First, a local anesthetic is used to numb the chin
- Then, a laser is used to gently melt the fat directly under the skin and to encourage skin-tightening
- Incisions are then placed under the chin, allowing the doctor to remove excess fat
- The cannula used to remove the fat is only about 2.4 mm wide – slow, gentle movements mean less pain, less bruising, and a rapid recovery time for patients
- Tumescent Liposuction is a long lasting procedure that removes fat and tightens skin around the jawline
- Our back Liposculpture procedure is designed to reduce fat and tighten skin
- Since Tumescent Liposuction of the chin is performed with only light sedation and takes only an hour, most of our patients are back at work in one or two days.
What Are The Benefits Of Chin Liposuction?
- A more defined jawline
- An improved profile
- A reduction in skin laxity and wrinkles on the neck
- Improved confidence and a more youthful appearance
Chin Liposuction at Aesthetic Shapes, Karachi, Pakistan, is a great way to sculpt and chisel your chin and neck, thus removing fat from the area and tightening skin. Look younger, slimmer, and smile more.
Will I Have Any Scars Or Sagging Skin?
- Tumescent Liposuction at Aesthetic Shapes Smart Lipo Centers in Karachi, Pakistan uses a very small tube (cannula) to remove fat and will not leave any unsightly scars
- The puncture sites will naturally close within a day or two, fading into the surrounding skin
When combined with Smart Lipo, Liposculpture is designed to promote skin-tightening and restore collagen
- Unless your skin is already very thin, wrinkled, or lax due to aging or dramatic weight loss, you will usually see an improvement in skin tone and firmness
What Are The Post-op Procedures?
- Patients normally experience only slight discomfort, and the procedure itself is virtually pain-free
- You will be able to walk immediately after the procedure, continue physical activity immediately, and return to work in a day or two
- All patients need to commit to wearing a compression garment similar to a headband continuously for 72 hours in order to minimize bruising and swelling
- Some patients may experience swelling and bruising after the procedure, some may not
- Mild swelling may occur for a week or more
- With Tumescent Liposuction of chin, there are no stitches and the tiny puncture wounds will naturally close within two days
- You can continue to wash and shave your face normally after the first 24 hours
Disclaimer: Individual results may vary