Facelift in Karachi, Pakistan
Dr. Syed Arif Hussain has been a pioneer in the introduction of Stem Cell Facelift in Pakistan, Karachi. Here are some of the reasons why patients come from all over the world to Aesthetic Shapes, Karachi for the best cosmetic treatments with the latest stem cell facelift technology:
- The “Stem Cell Facelift” is a complete facial rejuvenation procedure without involving any surgery.
- It works to restore the youthful contour and shape of the face.
- Tightens loose skin and evens out color irregularities caused. by the aging process and environmental sun exposure.
- This technique frequently avoids, or reduces the need for repeated Botox and cosmetic filler injections.
- The result is a long-term marked improvement that enhances both skin quality as well as the underlying youthful contours of the face; a completely “NATURAL” result.
How Much Does a Facelift Cost in Karachi Pakistan?
Facelift surgery cost in Karachi Pakistan varies from person to person. The price of Facelift treatment in Karachi Pakistan also depends upon the type of facelift is required like Stem Cell Facelift, Mini Facelift or Full Facelift which is decided by the surgeon after patient’s evaluation.
To get the exact Facelift surgery charges, best to have a Free Online Consultation with our Facelift Surgeon Dr Airf Hussain by filling up the “Free Consultation” Form!
What Happens In Stem Cell Facelift?
- The technique consists of a triple layer grafting technique with different growth factor combinations in the deep tissues, as opposed to just below the skin surface.
- Following the procedure, all patients receive a special DNA cream which continues to improve the quality of the skin and improve stem cell function.
- Six to eight months after the procedure, patients receive a. injection of growth factors during their office visit to re-stimulate and boost stem cell function.
- All patients receive a natural stem cell releasing compound to increase the stem cell numbers to the donor and recipient sites to improve the final results.
What Are Stem Cells From Fat Used for Facelift?
- Non-embryonic adult stem cells are found most concentrated in the fat.
- Adult stem cells remain dormant (non-dividing) until they are activated by a normal need for more cells, or by disease or tissue injury.
- Serving as part of the repair and maintenance system, they can theoretically divide without limit to replenish others.
- When activated, the stem cell in the fat has the potential to either remain a stem cell or become a fat cell, a muscle cell, a bone cell, a cartilage cell, or a nerve covering cell.
Does Facelift Leave Scars?
- It will not leave any scars as there are no scalpel knives used in the procedure.
- The procedure is done with specially designed blunt instruments to inject the fat and stem cells for sculpting the body areas as desired.
Does Facelift Make My Face Look Fat?
It will not make your face look fat. The procedure restores the youthful look by restoring the 3-dimensional balance to the face.
Do I Need To Be Put To Asleep for Facelift ?
- The procedure is minimally invasive and does not require general anesthesia.
- For very anxious patients, an oral sedative may be given.
Is Facelift Safe For Me?
- Yes it is completely safe, since it is your own fat there is no allergic or adverse reaction that can happen from the fat stem cells.
- Also, since there is no need for general anesthesia, serious risks associated with being put to sleep are eliminated.
Is Facelift Painful?
- Most of my patients report feeling mild pressure during the injection that is controlled with local anesthesia.
- For about 1-2 weeks ,some soreness remains in the areas treated but it does not require pain medication.
How Long Is The Recovery Period of Facelift?
- You will be able to resume your normal daily life immediately, limited by the degree of swelling that you experience after the procedure.
- Most patients have noticeable swelling in the areas treated from 3 to 10 days depending on the extent of the procedure and individual healing response.
How Long Will The Facelift Result Last?
- The results should last for about 5 to 10 years.
- The results are affected by your lifestyle, habits and genetics.
- Smoking and weight fluctuations diminish the results.
How Will It Look Over Time?
- Since it is your own live tissue, it will be undetectable and will change along with the rest of the surrounding tissues it is found in.
- In addition to having restored the 3-dimentional balanced proportions to your face, the stem cells help rejuvenate the look and texture of the overlying skin, restoring your youthful glow.
How Is Stem Cell Face-lift Different From Fat Injections?
- The technique used is a major factor in how much viable fat cells are transferred to the desired area.
- In the stem cell face sculpting procedure, I use a unique patent-pending process, which allows me to double or triple the number of stem cells that are going to be used to re position the fat and to sculpt the face back to its naturally healthy and youthful appearance.
- This unique process generates better results, last longer and rejuvenates the facial structures as well as the skin over it.
How Much Does Facelift Cost in Karachi, Pakistan?
- The stem cells face sculpting costs depends on the extent of sculpting to be done
- The cost of the stem cell face sculpting is a fraction of the cost of older methods of cosmetic surgery since it does not require general anesthesia and takes less time to perform
- Also, the entire face (forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, laugh lines, lips, jowls, and chin) can be done all at the same time with the stem cell enhanced fat
Each patient applying for facelift in Pakistan, Karachi will receive a procedure unique to them only. So send in your details for a free consultation and get to know what we have to offer about facelift, from our expert Dr. Arif Hussain, at our clinic Aesthetic Shapes in Karachi, Pakistan.
Disclaimer: Individual results may vary