Liposuction in Karachi, Pakistan
Liposuction in Pakistan, Karachi is a very popular cosmetic surgery procedure that can remove stubborn fat from the different parts of the body like:
- Buttocks & Hips
- Upper arms
- Cheeks, chin, neck and jowls
and can improve the shape and looks of your body. Liposuction procedures can be done alone or in combination with other cosmetic surgery procedures as well.
What are the Benefits Of Liposuction Surgery
There are many benefits of liposuction surgery but here are some major benefits of liposuction:
- Improved appearance
- Overall confidence
- Reduction in the number of fat cells in those areas that are genetically predetermined to have a lot of fat in order to shape your body
Are You an Ideal Candidate For Liposuction?
you can be an ideal candidate for the Liposuction procedure if;
- You are generally in good health
- You are not on any blood thinning medication
- You maintain a normal weight
- You have firm, healthy and elastic skin
- You don’t smoke
- You have excess fat deposits that do not respond to diet and exercise
- You don’t have any major disease or pre-existing medical conditions that may halt the healing process
- You are not pregnant or lactating
- You have realistic expectations for the procedure
Types Of Liposuction in Pakistan
There are four main types of liposuction procedures available and these are:
- Tumescent liposuction – involves the injection of a large amount of anesthetic into the area being treated
- Ultrasonic assisted liposuction (UAL) – sound waves are used to liquefy the fat before it is removed
- LipoSelection® – uses an ultrasound probe to breakup fat without disturbing the surrounding tissue before it is removed,
- Power assisted liposuction (PAL) – employs a motor-powered cannula, which allows the surgeon to use smaller movements and make the experience more comfortable for the patient
How Long Does Liposuction Take?
Usually the Liposuction procedure takes from one and half to three and half hours, depending on the extent of the procedure. In most cases many patients are able to leave for home on the same day of the Liposuction surgery but some may remain in the hospital for one to two days.
Liposuction Procedure in Pakistan
Because there are a number of different types of liposuction surgery that are currently in use, the procedure will vary based on technique. Traditional liposuction involves the following steps:
- At first stage of the liposuction procedure anesthesia is given. The options include intravenous sedation, local anesthesia and general anesthesia but basically the procedure is usually performed under general anesthesia.
- Now minor inconspicuous incisions will be made by your surgeon at few sites on the treatment area.
- After this a diluted local anesthesia is injected in the treatment area to reduce the risk of bleeding and trauma.
- A thin hollow tube called cannula will now be inserted through incisions. This tube will be made to move back and forth to loosen the excess fat.
- To remove broken fat a syringe or vacuum attached to the cannula is used.
- At the final stage, incisions will be stitched closed with sutures and absorbent dressings will be applied on incision wounds.
Below given are some common instructions for preparing for surgery:
- Get lab tests done as instructed by your doctor
- Stop taking alcohol
- Quite smoking as it delays the healing
- Keep track on healthy eating and maintain a healthy weight
- Inform your doctor if you have any serious allergies and previous medical condition
- Take prescribed medications regularly and adjust current medications
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory medications and herbal supplements because they increase the risk of bleeding
- Wear old and lose clothes on the day of surgery
- A good night sleep is a must, prior to the surgery
What Happens In The Recovery Period?
By following the instructions and advise given to you by your surgeon, you can reduce the downtime and can avoid any possible side effects. Initially you may experience some small level of discomfort; swelling and bruising maybe for 2 to 4 weeks depending upon the quantity of fat that is being removed and the patient’s own healing capacity. Swelling may take its course of time to go away completely. Any discomfort or pain can be relieved by taking pain killers and gentle walking suggested by your surgeon
What Is The Recovery Time From The Liposuction in Pakistan?
Recovery period varies from patient to patient. Stitches are usually removed within 10 days time period depending upon the body’s healing process. Some patients can get back to their normal routine within the few days of surgery and some can get back in 12 to 14 days time period. It is strongly advised not to do activities that require heavy lifting as your body is usually in healing process. If you wish to exercise, you can do that after two weeks time period for light workout and for heavy after one month time period
There can be very minor complications from liposuction surgery that may include:
- Irregularities of the skin’s surface
- Areas of uneven pigmentation
How to maintain Your Figure After Liposuction
Liposuction does remove body fat but that does not mean that you won’t get fat again later on. This is why it is important if you want to maintain your results, you need to adopt a healthy lifestyle such as .
- Eat Clean and Healthy
- Drink a lot Water
- Exercise frequently
- Get plenty of Sleep
- Stay Away from Stress
Cost Of Liposuction In Karachi, Pakistan
At Aesthetic Shapes Karachi, Pakistan we maintain the highest level of sterilization, state of the art operating room, and the most qualified staff in Pakistan. The actual cost varies from patient to patient depending on how much fat and how many areas need to be treated. The exact cost can only be quoted after examining the patient during initial consultation. For free initial consultation please feel free to contact Dr.Syed Arif Hussain, we would be happy to have you Contact Us to discuss your individual needs with you and answer any questions you may have about the procedure.